From the basic formulation to the innovative process and customization, Ystem products provide the highest quality and performance for cell culture: this approach includes cell culture media, cell lines and reagents with particular focus on stem cells. Our media have received many researchers’ approval and their use in well-renowned research centres is a witness of their top-level features.
Ystem cell culture systems feature:
- a methylcellulose-free environment;
- optimization for each cell type’s maintenance, differentiation and proliferation (mesenchymal, hematopoietic, muscle-derived stem cells);
- standards required by both researchers and biopharmaceutical industry;
- ex ante/ex post assistance and customer service.
Ystem media can be also combined to biomaterials: 2D and 3D scaffolds are developed for testing in vitro/in vivo cell proliferation and differentiation potentials, as well as innovative tools of regenerative medicine.
This optimized medium guarantees the stable maintenance of self renewal and cell pluripotency after prolonged culture in vitro. Several experiments have demonstrated how HemoPlus133 provides the highest expansion of hematopoietic progenitors and how it inhibits differentiation of these cells into later progenitor cells to the highest extent.
HemoPlus133 is provided in 100ml or 500ml bottles to be supplemented with specific cytokines mix; the medium can be also delivered in customized frozen volumes, already complemented and ready to use, to avoid useless waste of time.
Its use in experimental research guarantees the maintenance of an homogeneous cell population even after numerous passages, allowing reproducible results. MusclePlus133 is also an optimal medium for further differentiation experiments.
MusclePlus133 is provided in 100ml or 500ml bottles to be supplemented with specific cytokines mix; the medium can be also delivered in customized frozen volumes, already complemented and ready to use, to avoid useless waste of time.
Our portfolio includes:
- Development of custom media for stem cell proliferation or differentiation (hematopoietic, mesenchymal and muscle derived stem cells);
- Preliminary test and media screening on a specific stem cell population provided by the customer;
- Direct technical assistance during the whole experimental period;
- Development of custom media using patient serum in order to better reproduce in vivo conditions in culture;
- Screening of compounds on stem cells or cell lines: cytotoxicity test, proliferation assay, cytofluorimetric analysis.